By adam.cozens | January 30, 2013
- A comedy club in Northern California was gutted by a 5-alarm fire Friday night. The scheduled performer all weekend was Dustin Diamond, so I guess you could say the crowds got let off easy.
- Dr. Phil has announced that he will interview the man who conned Notre Dame linebacker Monti Te’o. Its going to be really ironic if that guy ends up dying of Leukemia.
- North Korea says it plans to carry out a new nuclear test and more long-range rocket launches, as part of a new phase of confrontation with the U.S. as soon as they can figure out which direction west is.
- Its being accused that Beyonce sipsank at the Presidential Inauguration. In her defense, I don’t think any of us were really ready for her jelly.
- YouTube has vowed that by next year no comments will be allowed from Anonymous users. Man, I can’t wait to find out which of my friends are racist.
- In the CW’s new show “The Carrie Diaries” they have chosen to take out the Twin Towers from the 1980’s New York City Skyline. Sadly, the Twin Towers being showed would have been the least depressing part of The Carrie Diaries.
- Coachella released their 2013 lineup Thursday. Many fans are upset that The Rolling Stones won’t be performing, but not as upset as they would be if they had paid $350 to see The Rolling Stones.
- The official sale of the Sacramento Kings was announced last Monday to a Seattle-based investment group with plans to move the team. Less than 4 hours after the decision, the new Sonics had already drafted four centers.
- During his speech at the Inauguration, President Obama became the first President to reference gay people in his inaugural address. What’s next? Is the next President going to reference ANIMALS in his address?
You must be logged in to post a comment.